Monday, August 31, 2009

Back to blogging ...

As you can see, the last time I blogged with any frequency, it was in another country, in totally different circumstances. Now, I write as a mother of a 2 month old precious baby boy. As each day goes by, I ache to capture each sweet smile, each milestone, even each cry (he's so cute, even when he cries!) that I figure a blog is one way to do that. Also to keep close to those who geographically are not.


Today - (he'll be 10 weeks tomorrow!) my sweet one held his head up - I mean UP! On his forearms, lifting his chest, head up. I was so proud - and had to hold it together from becoming a bubbling mess.


I'll close for the evening, but each day, as feel the love from all my family, tell Beau "night-night" (and he goes to his bed), I love on my baby, and I wrap up in my wonderful husband . . . I give God thanks for a heart so full.

No comments: